Thursday, February 2, 2012

Obama Mama

President Obama visited the valley last week and when I heard that he would be in Chandler, I alerted my friend Jen, who was an Obama campainger for the 2008 election and she and I packed up the kids and drove to the Mesa Airport to see Air Force One land. We were sucessful and saw the plane land and through my binoculars we could see Obama go down the airplane steps (we couldn't quite tell it was him but only two people came off so, so one had to be him). Then we walked over to the street were people were lined up to see the Obama's motorcade entourage drive by. It was cool to see in person and a lot easier (and more managable with the kids) than waiting several hours in line to see him at the Intel manufacturing plant where he was speaking.

No comments: